The Coaches for Freedom Collective - a private unincorporated organization
*THIS PAGE IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION*
membership terms, agreement, & code of conduct
Coaches for Freedom is a private unincorporated organization that is for members only. Our private community is for Coaches, Well-being Practitioners, and individuals looking to find a Coach/practitioner. Our private unincorporated organization is based upon the guiding principles of Nature, Creator, the Holy Scriptures, health freedom and sovereignty.
The Coaches for Freedom Collective shall operate as a faith based nondenominational private organization, with the primary purpose of providing services to members of the organization, based upon a faith in Nature and Nature's God - divine order is all around us wherein exists the laws of Nature.
The mission of The Coaches for Freedom Collective is:
Providing the absolute highest commitment and services to our members.
To maintain an environment for the collective to provide all manner of information, goods, services and activities consistent with the organization philosophy, which may be deemed beneficial to the organization and its members by the organization, as a private contractual matter and to conduct any manner of private contractual business, as a private contractual matter, domain as seen fit by the organization. To allow the private organization a platform in which to conduct all manner of private contractual business with other organizations and organization members, keeping all business in the private domain and utilizing the protections guaranteed by the Constitution to conduct business in private.
We have a fundamental spiritual belief that all human beings are spiritual beings, one in which that is connected and interconnected with Nature. We believe in the infinite wisdom of the Universe and its Creator. Coaches for Freedom consists of a multitude of ministerial initiatives that are founded on our specific faith and spiritual beliefs, mentioned above. The CFF Center, CFF Collective, and CFF Community/Sovereign Well-Beings are the first of our ministerial projects to launch, and we are now accepting private members. We anticipate launching our other initiatives in 2022 and beyond.
Currently as we begin with an intimate member community, our Core team will vet members individually to confirm alignment with our principles, agreement, and privacy policies.
MAIN MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT
(CFF) COACHES FOR FREEDOM - A Private Based Organization.
This is a membership application for a supporting association benefiting the CFF Ministry.
By joining CFF, a Private Based Organization and/or any website or Social Media Group started by, created by, maintained, or organized by the association, I agree to the terms and conditions of CFF, a Private Membership Organization, Agreement as follows.
1. This Association of members declares that our objective is to allow the Private Membership Organization founders and all Private Membership Organization members with a platform in which to conduct all manner of private business with the Association and with other Associations and Association members, keeping all business in the private domain and utilizing the protections guaranteed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), the Constitution to conduct business in private and to provide a platform for members to conduct business in the private domain under all protections acknowledged and guaranteed by the Constitution of the UNITED STATES, and any previous protections guaranteed, & Law of Nations.
2. We believe that the Holy Scriptures, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), the Constitution of the United States of America, the various constitutions of the several states of the union, and the Charter of Rights of Canada guarantees our members the rights of absolute freedom of religion, free speech, petition, assembly, and the right to gather together for the lawful purpose of helping one another in asserting our rights protected by those Constitutions, Charter and Statutes, in addition to the rights to be free from unreasonable search and seizure, the right to not incriminate ourselves, and the right to freely exercise all other unalienable rights as granted by our creator, our almighty God and guaranteed by those Constitutions, Charter, and Statutes, and all rights through the Law of Nations.
WE HEREBY Declare that we are exercising our right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), the U.S. Constitution and equivalent provisions of the various State Constitutions, as well as the Charter of Rights of Canada. & Law of Nations This means that our Association activities are restricted to the private domain only and outside of the jurisdiction of government entities, agencies, officers, agents, contractors, and other representatives as provided by law.
3. We declare the basic right of all of our members to decide for themselves which Organization members could be expected to give wise counsel and advice concerning all matters including, but not limited to education, physical, spiritual, and mental health care assistance, law, and any other matter and to accept from those members any and all counsel, advice, tips, whom we feel are able to properly advise and assist us.
4. We expect the freedom to choose and perform for ourselves the types of therapies and treatments that we think best for diagnosing, treating, and preventing illness and disease and for achieving and maintaining optimum wellness, as well as the freedom to choose for ourselves any types of assistance which may be made regarding law and any other private business activity.
5. The mission of this Organization is to provide members with a forum to conduct business between members in the private domain with the protections guaranteed within the aforesaid Constitution and Charter remaining fully intact.
6. The Organization will recognize any person(s), natural or otherwise (irrespective of race, color, or religion) who have joined this Association or any social media group organized, created, or managed by this Association and is in agreement with these principles and policies as a member of this Association, providing said person has not been sanctioned, exercised, or otherwise banned by the association, and will provide a medium through which its individual members may associate for actuating and bringing to fruition the purposes heretofore declared.
7. Membership to this Organization, “CFF”, and any of its groups may be terminated by the association Trustees or their designee, at any time, should they conclude that a specific member is interacting with them or any other members in a way that is contrary or detrimental to the focus, principles, and betterment of this Association.
8. I understand that, since The Organization is protected by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, it is outside the jurisdiction and authority of Federal and State Agencies and Authorities concerning any and all complaints or grievances against The Association members or other staff persons. All rights of complaints or grievances will be settled by an Association designee, committee, or tribunal and will be waived by the member for the benefit of The Association and its members. By agreeing to this membership form I agree that I have sought sufficient education to determine that this is the course of action I want to take for myself.
9. I agree to join CFF, a private based membership organization under common law, whose members seek to help each other achieve better health and good quality of life.
(A) I am voluntarily changing my capacity from that of a public person to that of a private member.
My activities within The Organization are a private contractual matter that I refuse to share with the Local, State, or Federal investigative or enforcement agencies. I fully agree not to pursue any course of legal action against a fellow member of The Association, unless that member has exposed me to a clear and present danger of substantive evil, and upon the recommendation and approval of the Association.
10. I enter into this agreement of my own free will without any pressure or coercion. I affirm that I do not represent any Local, State or Federal agency whose purpose is to regulate and approve products or services, or to carry out any mission of enforcement, entrapment or investigation. I have read and understood this document, and my questions have been answered fully to my satisfaction. I understand that I can withdraw from this agreement and terminate my membership in this association at any time, and that my membership can and will be revoked if I engage in abusive, violent, menacing, destructive or harassing behavior towards any other member of The Organization. These pages consist of the entire agreement for my membership in The Association.
I agree this contract began on the date of my joining “CFF”. I declare that by joining this Organization and/or the Associations websites and/or social media group(s), I have carefully read the whole of this document and I comprehend and agree.